Dr. William Davis has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1998.
Dr. William Davis has been freeing people from pain since 2001 in his clinic in Ennis, TX. Prior to this he did research for 2 1/2 years on Laser Therapy and its positive effects on the body. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Davis uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Davis is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- B.A. In Communications from the University of Texas at Arlington
- Premed University of Texas at Arlington
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Parker College of Chiropractic
- Certifed Chiropractic Acupuncturist
- Fellow of American Academy of Chiropractic
- Diplomate American Academy of Chiropractic
- Certified Decompression Therapy Professional
- Certified Laser Therapy
- Board certified Doctor of Chiropractic-Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified Chiropractic Acupuncturist-American Academy of Chiropractic Acupuncturist-PCC
- Fellow American Academy of Chiropractic Acupuncturist-Cleveland College of Chiropractic
- Diplomate American Academy of Chiropractic Acupuncturist-Cleveland College of Chiropractic
- Decompression/Traction Therapy Professional/Instructor
- Director of Clinical Education B & D Enterprises, Inc.
- Eagle Scout
Memberships & Associations:
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association